Gallows Road at Tugg.com!
YOU can bring GALLOWS ROAD
to a THEATER near YOU!
THEATRICAL SCREENING REQUEST
We’ve partnered with Tugg.com, the premiere web-platform for bringing movies you want to see into your local theater. Through www.tugg.com, you have the ability to request a Gallows Road screening at a theater in your area. Then, via social-media and word-of-mouth you get the word out – if enough people buy advance tickets then you get to sit back and enjoy Gallows Road on the big screen in your community!
We’ve already setup a screening of Gallows Road in Fairfax Virgina, and our proud to let you know that we sold out this initial event!
If you’re interested in seeing Gallows Road on the big screen in your area, just CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE! All the information you need to request a film screening in your area is available there; but here’s the first few topics from the Tugg.com FAQ for the really curious:
The Tugg Basics
- What is Tugg?
Tugg is a web-platform that lets YOU bring the movies you want to your local theater.
- How does Tugg work?
It’s pretty simple:
- Fill out the Event Request Form and pick the date, time, and place for your special screening.
- The theater approves the request, and you can begin selling tickets on your personalized Event Page.
- Sell enough tickets before the event deadline to confirm your screening. If you don’t meet this “Threshold,” no one will be charged and your event will be called off.
- Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
- Who can use Tugg?
Just about anyone! You just need to be at least 18-years-old in order to host a Tugg event.
- Is Tugg available in all parts of the country?
Yep, our exhibitor network includes thousands of screens all across the country. And if we’re not currently working with your local theater, no worries – we’ll do our best to get them on board so that you can host Tugg events in your town.
- Is Tugg available internationally?
Tugg is currently available only in the United States and in Australia for select titles. But that won’t be the case forever…
FULL FAQ at TUGG.COM